Friday, November 16, 2007

Wondering Starts to Hurt

Find a place to set your feet,
Look up into the trees above.

See the pink behind closed eyes,
Call my name in a quiet voice.

I hear you.
I feel you.
I see you.
Do you feel me yet?

Open your arms to the bright sunshine,
Smile as your soft cheeks begin to glow.

Close your arms now and hold yourself,
Hold in the warmth in tears of joy.

I am yours.
You are mine.
We are apart.
Will we remain alone?

Hands over your ears and think of a place,
Somewhere we can share the quiet.

Reach out with your hands open,
Watch it all with your eyes open,

Is it a waste of time?
Do you feel me yet?
Let's waste time.
Will we remain alone?
Are we too old?
Just forget the rest.
Does the wondering stop?
Will the hurt fade?
Strong and healed already.

The wondering has got to stop.