Monday, September 24, 2007

Enduring that Selfish Breath - 18 Jan 2007 - Inspired by the unseen, or at least the unknowing L

I try to look, but my glance becomes a stare.
I want to speak but every word is a wish.
My gait is tall and strong, but without a guide,
My heart eases into lifelessess?

Does this beauty mean to captivate?
Is this ache a reminder that shadows cannot endure?
Will the barbed blade remain embedded,
Pumping the burning poison of no cure.

I welcome this pain, reminding me of life.
An existence with no impression of blessings.
A beauty in cohesion bound by a breath.
With ths knowledge, it shall never lessen.

I still smell you on my skin ...
You are there to my closed eyes.
A beauty to remind, to guide, to form, to embrace ...
To overwhelm and to give new life.

I eagery consume you like the last breath left on Earth.