Monday, September 24, 2007

Defining All and Nothing - 29 Jan 2007

Come a little bit closer.
I wanna see the blood.
I need to taste your tears.

Did I have to trust you?

During the lies,
During the looks,
During the hidden hate,
and the loathing I didn't know I bore.

I was about half,
but now I am almost whole,
It's never going away, for you.

Do I need to hate you?

While you planned,
While you decieved,
While I was hurting,
and bleeding from he core.

I was so damn lost
and confused in that fog.
You twisted and contorted, till it died.

I will soon forget you.

Selfishness your weapon,
your barbed blade for the ripping.
It wasn't sharp enough, it couldn't cut out the heart.
The arm not swift enough to find the mark.

Nothing lost here
I'll find it all again.
So much lost but
what was the use.
What is a loss,
who can tell me ?

Do I really need to define it?

I was on a shaking fault,
but now I have found the rocks,
I'll be standing tall soon ,but no, not you.
It's not going to happen.