Sunday, December 16, 2007

Time Stands Still

My arms filled with her Red,
The street was quiet but far from dead,
Wishes and dreams were filling my head,
I looked into her perfect eyes and said,

Your warmth has reached my heart,
The sincerity tells me you can't depart,
Because you felt it from so far,
And that wet night sky I saw just one star.

Face to face the silence was in motion,
The yearning the aching and the passion like an ocean.
Opening the gates without my caution,
Aware and accepting of the temptations notion.

The sky stands still the moon is our cover,
Trees are watchful guards and raindrops hover,
The faithful search is all but over,
Time stands still for a simple kiss is forever.

It's time to be witness to such perfection,
It's time to understand the waves in creation,
It's time to know the patterns of my imagination,
It's time she found the path to her liberation.

Let time stand still.